A gift of any size supports the mission of Project RENEW, whether it's working to eradicate the danger of postwar explosive ordnance in Quang Tri Province, or providing aid to those injured or affected by UXO violence. You can help bring a safer, more secure, and a brighter future to people living in this region.
Other Ways to Donate
1. Bring in $1, and donate it to Mr. Holiday in Room 135, or to one of our student volunteers at the Students for RENEW displays outside the library.
2. Join together with a group of students/people and donate $25. Your group will be included in the credits of the Students For Renew film that is available on the internet and seen all over the world.
Paul Cornell & Mikey Caron
Ms. Henry's AP U.S. History Class
3. Donate by Department. A $25+ donation from a department will allow us to put your department into the credits of the Students For Renew film.
BUHS Social Studies Department
BUHS Art Department
WSESU Central Office Staff
Help Us Help Them
4. Donate $25+ as a business and SFR will put your business into the credits of the Students For Renew film.
Friends of the Sun
5. Donate $25+ as an organization and SFR will put your organization into the credits of the Students For Renew film.
Brattleboro Sunrise Rotary
Brattleboro Elks Club
6. Donate $25+ as an individual and we will put YOUR NAME into the credits of the Students For Renew film.
7. Donate $25+ in the name of a friend or loved one and we will put THEIR NAME into the credits of the Students For Renew film.
8. Make a LARGE donation (negotiable) and we will make a short promotional film highlighting your contribution and share it on the SFR Website, Facebook and Twitter accounts.
9. Donate enough to purchase a prosthetic limb for a UXO victim. Example: BUHS Teacher Megan Scherer
© 2013 Students for RENEW